1. Submit to Conference Proceedings (EI)
All papers, both invited and contributed, will be reviewed by two or three experts from the committees. After a careful reviewing process, all accepted papers of IFGO 2020 will be published in E3S Web of Conferences (ISSN:2267-1242) and submitted to EI Compendex, Scopus, Inspec, DOAJ for indexing.
* Template: Download
2. Submit to SCI Journal (Submission with notes of IFGO will enjoy priority in review and acceptance)
Excellent papers will be recommended directly to the following or other suitable SCI journals
1) Acoustics Australia (ISSN: 0814-6039, IF=0.63)
2) Marine Geodesy (ISSN: 0149-0419, IF=0.962)
3) Exploration Geophysics (ISSN: 0812-3985, IF=1.116)
Special recommended, high acceptance rate:Journal of Coastal Research (ISSN: 0749-0208, IF=1.053)
Submission should be in WORD（.doc）format only, and specified templates will be given after evaluation.
Online submission: AIS online submission
For more information about SCI papers and journals, please feel free to contact Editor Li（WeChat/Mobile phone): 18127812811/ Editor Lin（WeChat/Mobile phone): 13922157504